Apply using our Online Application
During the process of filling out our application form you will be asked for following:
Visa / Permits (If Applicable), Full Working History, Education History, Training / Qualification Certificates, Three References (Names & Contact Details)
Or alternately contact our Recruitment Team on 01752 237588
Salary: £7.60ph Mon-Fri | £8.00ph Sat-Sun
Job Type: Permanent
Within your role you will be responsible for assisting with key health provision functions, including administering medication, pain relief and various domestic and healthcare tasks to assist the service users with day to day living.
Our person centred service is designed to enable the service users to interact with their families, their local community, and other service users in care homes; enabling them to maximise their independence and live fulfilling lives.
You will form an integral part of the Sunshine Care Nursing Agency team, working both in the community and in Care Establishments, delivering person-centred care in accordance with personalised care plans that enrich lives of others and which will bring you personal satisfaction
Sunshine Care is a well established family run company based in Derriford, Plymouth with its own training school. Our main aim is to give our customers the very best of service with quality of life. We are passionate in our care services for people with complex needs, including Mental Health, MS, Learning Disability and many other conditions. One of our main targets is to make sure our carers feel supported and valued at all times. We here in Sunshine care understand that this care jobs, especially live in care can be very demanding and therefore our Office support is there available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have. Your main role will be to support clients with day to day activities, enabling them, enhancing their life style allowing them to live life independently.
- Reliability Bonus up to £300 a year.
- Guaranteed hours for up to 8 hours per day.
- Travel Time, at above rate, for car drivers. (Based on 12.5% of contact time).
- Travel expenses, at 30p per mile, for car drivers.
- 5.6 weeks of Holiday Pay at above rate.
- Free 4 days Training in our care school and ongoing support.
- Paid attendance at free Update Training.
- Free uniforms.
- Free DBS police checks.
- Planned career pathways to a nursing career.
- Free confidential advice, information, coaching, counselling on the following:
- Career, Housing, Relationships, Children, Personal Finances, Health, Crisis, Trauma,
- Illness and Emotional Support.
- Flexible shifts to suit your life style.
- With our external training partners you will be required to undertake various training including NVQs in HSC.
Required to work 24 Saturday-Sunday weekend shifts per year
You will need an enhanced DBS check, the initial payment is required by the applicant but you will be reimbursed this after 6months of service.
Your duties may require
- Precisely following care plans
- Personal care
- Basic household duties
- Helping people and preparing meals, snacks and beverages
- Outings for coffee or lunch with clients
- Providing a high standard of care